Shameless Double Plug, Hopefully Justified by All the Free Reading Material

So I've said that I would never do this kind of thing on here.  But I've said that I would never sign up for Twitter, and whoops.  Here I am tagging this post with my own name.  I've gone over to the dark side.  I'm falling apart at the seams.  So pray for my soul, and then have a look at the most recent issue of Crack the Spine, featuring a poem of mine, "Unexpected Religions."  Crack the Spine is a weekly digital print magazine headed by Kerri Farrell Foley that somehow manages to put out an issue of quality poetry and prose every week, publishing writers from a variety of backgrounds.  I could really go on for quite a while about how great they are, and I might do that at some point down the road, but for now I'll just say I'm quite happy and honored to have my work appearing in their magazine and I invite you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment