Right Out Of Left Field (non-literary nugget)

Most interesting search term leading to this blog so far: "gender of chicken snakes"

The name of the blog, the fact that I've probably discussed gender-related issues on here, and the entry about the story "Snakes" by Danielle Evans makes Literary Chicken one of the top hits for those keywords on Google and probably other search engines as well.

I did some research. Apparently a chicken snake is actually a kind of snake. I learned something else I'm not sure I wanted to know: The only reliable way of checking the gender of a snake is to anally probe it. I would like to think that my blog served as a distraction to the person trying to determine the gender of their chicken snake and that the poor thing was saved from being molested. What a strange world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment